= 80: Add a 30% resistance against Stone Curse and Sleep. Ragnarok Online is a fast-paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG. about the cards: 5 elemental increase cards for SV spear (lichterns + tikbalang), weakened fenrir. Movement Speed + 5%. It costs 250 Gold Coins to get a random headgear, or 500 Gold Coins to pick the exact one you want. STR+10. Come Join Our Community Fan Page in Facebook, How to get FREE Infinite Stat and Skill Reset in Ragnarok Mobile, How to Speed up Bluestacks for Ragnarok M, Gain immunity to the Sleep status. Add a chance of gaining Wind of Verdure each time an Insect monster is killed. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Archdam, Permeter, Freezer & Heater 1.2 Tarou & Cramp 1.3 Waste Stove, Rideword, Cookie & Fur Seal 1.4 Holden, Raggler, Zipper Bear, Muka, Baby Leopard 1.5 The Paper, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi & Zhu Po Long 1.6 Whikebain Tres, Stainer, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi 1.7 Freezer, Solider, … Gain 1 SP every time when the user receives Physical attack on the enemies. You can proceed with the Headgear Awakening quests. These are the skills that Show up in Your MISC on Skills Tab. Deal 35% more damage to all elements and grants the user with 10% MATK , works ONLY on raid maps ----- Introducing the brand new Paladin Cursed Rune Vit + 5 , STR + 5 Pages in category "Headgear Cards" The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. carat – int+2, if headgear is +9 or above, max sp +150; incubus – INT -3 Maximum SP +150 SP Recovery -20%, [+ Succubus Card] INT +4, SP Recovery +30%; isilla – INT +2, Each magic cast has a chance of reducing cast time by 50% and Flee +30 for 5 seconds. A group of hat enthusiast catgirls that are the go-to when the matter is headgear recoloring. Inflict 20% more damage with Critical attacks. SP Recovery+10%. Find detailed information on Card - items. (COMBO), Inflict 30% more damage on Shell Fishes. Has 20% chance of Freezing an enemy when attacking. To see which mid-headgears need what base material, please scroll down to the "The categories" section. other Accessory besides the Sabath Ring: Rogue Treasure <-- … (COMBO). Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 5 Strip Armor on the enemy when attacking if the user has mastered the skill at Level 5. Never be affected by Blind and Curse effects. [When compounded into an item with refine rate of 9~10], Enchant Armor with the Undead Property. Seeking Attack (which never miss its target)+20%. Poison an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). 1 PecoPeco Egg Card. … Headgear Card Album - This album seems to contain the cards for headgears. [Knight, Blacksmith, Assassin] Horn Card … Crusader, Paladin Class: Blesses an Armor with the Holy Property. ; Mystical Card Albums give a random "mini-boss" card. Combo Effect: AGI+5. Weapon: Overupgraded Aural Durga [Mobster Card] Upper Headgear: +7 Little Feather Hat with Sharp Arrow: +20% Crit Damage Middle/Lower Headgear: Your Silent Executioner if you are base AGI 120, if not I guess Robo Eyes and Pirate Dagger. Banshee - When equipped by a mage type class, SP + 100, HP - 100. Munak Info Item ID: Compound: Shield Pre/Suffix: Amulet Description: Reduce damage from Earth monsters by 5%. These are cards in RebirthRO that can be compounded to Headgear equipments. 41.4k members in the RagnarokMobile community. This is an album of cards that increase theDexterity statand Hit rate. Dropped By: Gemini-S58 These are cards in RevivalRO that can be compounded to Headgear equipments. Water is the opposite of Wind.The Water property is the strongest against the Fire property, and the weakest to the Wind property. Add a 30% chance of gaining Red Potion item each time a monster is killed. Increase resistance to Stone Curse status by 15%. HopeSama/RO Costume Headgear List; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.1 - Raid Preperation and Gear Progression; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.2 - Forming a Raid and Class Roles; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.3 - Loot Rules, Etiquette, and Raid Lockout; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.4 - Acquiring your first piece of Raid Gear; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 2.1 - Fearsome Power of the West! Elder Willow Card : Headgear: INT + 2: Evil Druid Card: Armor: INT + 1: Enchant Armor with the Undead Property. Go inside the upper right building in the middle part of Geffen, which is located atGeffen(geffen): 136,136. To make a slotted mid-headgear, you need one of the base materials, namely Sunglasses [1] (STR category), Contact Lenses [1] (AGI category) and Glasses [1] (INT category).To see which mid-headgears need what base material, please scroll down to the "The categories" section. carat – int+2, if headgear is +9 or above, max sp +150; incubus – INT -3 Maximum SP +150 SP Recovery -20%, [+ Succubus Card] INT +4, SP Recovery +30%; isilla – INT +2, Each magic cast has a chance of reducing cast time by 50% and Flee +30 for 5 seconds. Inflict Sleep status when you attack (Success Chance 5%). Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 1 Strip Armor on the enemy when attacking. 750 Golden Hair. Alchemist, Creator Class: Add a 1% chance of auto casting Level 1 Adrenaline Rush on the user when attacking. 1 PecoPeco Card. Second headgear slot. AGI + 1. Equippable items worn on the head. The base materials. Increases it by 10% but also increases damage taken by 20%. Item Script The Milliners. [+ Raggler, Zipper Bear, Muka & Baby Leopard Card], Inflict 10% more damage with Throw Arrow and Musical Strike. Giant Hornet Info Item ID: Compound: Headgear Pre/Suffix: Yellow Stone Description: Add a 10% resistance against the Wind Property attacks. (COMBO). Second headgear slot. It is pretty shabby which shows an old, unknown power. Details: Headgear and Card Tab in Adventurer Book will allow player to place/save their Headgear item and Card item. high refined RWC comm pin. Inflict 20% more damage with Mammonite. Skills that activate when you are attacking are great combos to High Orc Card. NO VIP, NO Dual, NO Pay to Win, with 1x/1x/1x rates but increases up to 20x as level increases. With monster drop, description and other information for each item. Inflict 10% more damage with Holy Light. Archer Class: Receive 5% … Pages in category "Headgear Cards" The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. [+ Parasite, Miyabi Doll, Evil Nymph, Harpy & Bloody Butterfly Card]. Carat Card: Headgear +2 INT +150 Max SP: Maestro Firelock Soldier Card: Footgear +2 STR +10% Max HP and Max SP: Superior Freezer Card: Footgear Max HP + 300 Bash damage + 10% Sword-Master's Kathryne Keyron Card: Headgear Reduces variable cast time by the refinement level as a percentage. Weight : 5 Swordsman Class: Red, Yellow and White Potions restore 50% more HP. There's also an NPC called Retired Artist at a house in southwest Prontera /navi prontera 78/104 that can also craft Mysterious Dyestuffs.. A server who aims to bring back Classic Ragnarok. Increase damage inflicted on Medium size monster by 15%. Curse an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). Headgear Pre/Suffix: of Stability Description: Base Agility >= 90: Add a 30% resistance against Silence and Stun. Ragnarok Online Renewal Item Database. The cards in blue are mini-boss cards, and also cannot be obtained via OCA. Headgear: Arcangeling - +300 HP. Inflict 10% more damage with Shield Chain and Sacrifice. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Jupitel Thunder. DEF + 1: Evil Nymph Card: Headgear: INT + 1: Maximum SP + 50 (COMBO) Evil Snake Lord Card: Headgear: INT + 3: Never be affected by Blind and Curse effects. Inflict 10% more damage with Critical attacks. This is an album of cards that increase your Strength stat. Silence an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). +7 skull cap = 8% matk. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Blessing. (Act like storage) Placed Headgear and Card item can be taken out from the Adventurer Book. "Free Decard", which allows you to remove cards from your account-bound awakened headgear indefinitely, as many times as you want. Combo Effect: STR+6. This is an album of cards that increase theDexterity statand Hit rate. The Bash skill shoves the enemy 5 cells back. Weapons can be forged with the Water property by adding a Mystic Frozen during the process. This is an album of cards that increase your Flee Rate, Perfect Dodge or both. If you have any other list suggestions, please comment it below. The cards in blue are mini-boss cards, and also cannot be obtained via OCA. Find skill guides, equipment guides, grinding spots, pets, cards, runes, tips, and many more! With monster drop, vendor location, description, related npc and other information for each item. Drain 1 SP from its owner on each attack. General Overview. AGI+4. This page was last edited on 11 April 2019, at 06:00. I have listed the Cards that affect your weapon damage, reduce incoming damage, change armor element, and increases experience. For every refine after +5, MaxHP + 1%, MaxSP + 1%. The cards in red are MVP cards, and cannot be obtained via OCA. Cobalt Mineral: TalonRO: MDEF + 5 ATK + 15 [+Mineral Card] ATK + 25 Increases resistance to the Freeze status by 50%. Level 5 Cloaking if you learned Level 5+ Cloaking. STR+1. ; Some usable items give cards: Old Card Albums will create a random non-MVP card. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Anolian, Alligator, Cruiser, Merman & Dragon Tail Card Combo 1.2 Green Ferus, Cruiser, Anolian, Alligator & Dragon Tail Card Combo Combo Effect: Inflict 20% more damage with Long Range Physical attack. Archer Class: Receive 5% … Add a 10% chance of auto casting Level 5 Cloaking on the user when the user receives Physical Damage. Reduce Casting Time by 10%. Freeze an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Attention Concentrate. Spell casting can not be interrupted. More Card Lists will be shown soon, just comment down your suggestions 🙂. Find detailed information on Card - . Find an NPC named Hans inside this building at … Increases damage inflicted on all enemies by 20%. If LUK is over 77, HP and SP recovery will be doubled. DEF+2. Ragnarok Online Item Database. Additionally, Find The Best Monsters To Hunt For Your Level by visiting our monster hunter system Weight : 5 Increase LUK and Critical Rate + 1% per Refine Level of the equipment this card is compounded on. Gain 1 SP every time when attacking. Increase damage inflicted on Small size monster by 15%. Original Renewal: Every 2 refine level on the compounded headgear increase Max HP by 1%. Poison an enemy when you Attack (Success Chance 4%). DEX+3. Each of these items can be acquired through a quest, starting in the Geffen Bar. Cards: Card Reference • Card Sets: Consumables Healing Items (Restoration Calculation) • ASPD Potion • Taming Items: Item Mixing: Juice Ingredients • Potion Ingredients • Dye Ingredients • Tame Ingredients • Headgear Ingredients (Headgear Quests) • Cute Pet Equipment • Counteragent and Mixture Quest: Miscellaneous HP Recovery+50%. high refined celine ribbon = 40 + (7*refine level) matk. Make a weapon indestructible (except in upgrade attempts). Headgear: Arcangeling - +300 HP. This is an album of cards that increase your Intelligence stat. Add a 3% chance of auto casting Level 10 Kyrie Eleison on the user when the user receives Physical Damage. Banshee - When equipped by a mage type class, SP + 100, HP - 100. Blind an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). It is pretty shabby which shows an old, unknown power. Headgear Card Album - This album seems to contain the cards for headgears. Rogue, Stalker Class: Intimidate Auto-Spell will not function. → Ragnarok Online Community ... sorry to hijack, but what headgear for magical doram, with what card? Soul Strike, Napalm Beat, Napalm Vulcan … Combo Effect: ATK+25. All information on cards that go into head gear, armor, shoes, garment, weapon and accessory for the mmorpg Ragnarok Online. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 5, it will cast Level 5 Quagmire. Add a 1% chance of auto casting Level 5 Signum Crucis on the enemy when attacking. Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online … No need to research them all, I’ll put them all here in one post. Bring back the FUN in GRINDING! STR+3. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Archdam, Permeter, Freezer & Heater 1.2 Yellow Novus, Miyabi Doll, Wicked Nymph, Harpy, Bloody Butterfly 1.3 Incubus & Succubus Combo Effect: INT+1. They can also be endowed using the Sage's Endow Tsunami skill or by consuming an … 1 Card Combos 1.1 Anolian, Alligator, Cruiser, Merman & Dragon Tail Card Combo 1.2 Green Ferus, Cruiser, Anolian, Alligator & Dragon Tail Card Combo Combo Effect: Inflict 20% more damage with Long Range Physical attack. You can acquire cards in different ways: Most monsters in-game have a 0.01% chance of dropping their own card. Inflict 10% more damage with Asura Strike. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 5, it will cast Level 5 Frost Joker. Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 3 Fireball on an enemy when attacking. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Heal. The cards in orange cannot be obtained via OCA. Dozens of classes, hundreds of weapons and armors, tons of different skill load outs to customize your character to your play-style and truly you are in control of your game destiny Ford Courier Truck For Sale, Hsc Maths Question Paper 2018 Commerce With Solutions, Academic Language Functions Embedded In A Lesson Plan, Kolohe Kai On The House Lyrics, Best Cooking Oil For French Fries, " />
Home Blogs ro headgear card

ro headgear card

by

SP Recovery+10%. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Chonchon & Dragon Fly 1.2 Eclipse & Lunatic 1.3 Poring & Mastering 1.4 Vocal & Rocker 1.5 Wolf & Vagabond Wolf Combo Effect: Flee Rate+18. Bottom Headgear: Alternative 1: Insert any slotted wing/custom item here stuffed with gibbets (+5*Slot Number MDEF) Armor: Alternative 1: Angelic Protection[1] w/ Goat Card (+25 MDEF)[Novice and Super Novice only] Alternative 2: Wedding Dress (+15 MDEF) … AGI+5. Add a 5% chance of auto casting Bleeding on the enemy when attacking. Maximum HP+20%. Ragnarok Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. @go office Headgear Maker Nurah Rideword Hat (1) Upper When physically melee attacking, AGI+5. Card Effect; Headgear Cards Bungisngis: TalonRO: MaxHP + 5%, MaxSP + 5%. Reduce SP Consumption of skills by 20%. ; Class Set Card Albums give a random card from one of the six class sets. If LUK is over 77, HP and SP recovery will be doubled. Inflict 10% more damage with Back Stab. (COMBO). Seeking Attack (which never miss its target)+20%. DEF+1. Equipped on Footgear. HopeSama/RO Costume Headgear List; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.1 - Raid Preperation and Gear Progression; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.2 - Forming a Raid and Class Roles; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.3 - Loot Rules, Etiquette, and Raid Lockout; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.4 - Acquiring your first piece of Raid Gear; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 2.1 - Fearsome Power of the West! Pages in category "Headgear Cards" The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Auto Guard. Elder Willow Card : Headgear: INT + 2: Evil Druid Card: Armor: INT + 1: Enchant Armor with the Undead Property. Some can be made through NPCs, while others are dropped by monsters.Some headgears are currently unobtainable in the game, as no monster drops it, no NPC creates it, and cannot be forged.. For a list of headgear recommendations, please check the Equipment Headgears section. Once the Awakening main quest is done, he will provide two more services: "Headgear Awakening", which will start the awakening quest for a selected headgear. Soul Strike, Napalm Beat, Napalm Vulcan … 500,000z @go office Headgear Maker Nurah Puppy Hat: Upper AGI +1 Auto casts Gloria Lv1 with low percent chance; if AGI is over 77, the cast increases to Lv3 3 Puppy Headband. Maximum SP+80. For 5 seconds Critical Rate+100 when attacking to the enemies. Headgear Cards These are cards in RevivalRO that can be compounded to Headgear equipments. Increase damage inflicted on Large size monster by 15%. DEF+2. Cards: Card Reference • Card Sets: Consumables Healing Items (Restoration Calculation) • ASPD Potion • Taming Items: Item Mixing: Juice Ingredients • Potion Ingredients • Dye Ingredients • Tame Ingredients • Headgear Ingredients (Headgear Quests) • Cute Pet Equipment • Counteragent and Mixture Quest: Miscellaneous Holden, Raggler, Zipper Bear, Muka, Baby Leopard, The Paper, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi & Zhu Po Long, Whikebain Tres, Stainer, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi, Freezer, Solider, Assaulter, Permeter & Heater, https://ragnarok.fandom.com/wiki/Increase_STR_(Strength)_Cards?oldid=251503. Adventurer Book – Headgear and Card Storage Guide **Note: Each Headgear and Card can only store 1 Headgear and Card Item. Simply Register here in Coins.ph and get 600 Rok Points Registration Promo. When dealing a physical attack there is a small chance that for 10 seconds your ASPD will increase by 100%. Crusader, Paladin … DEX+3. Add a 1% chance of gaining a certain amount of Zeny each time a monster is killed. STR+1. Causes Stun effect to enemies by 2% chance. zaha doll hat. Inflict 10% more damage with Shield Chain and Sacrifice. Combo … The Claw in Eden Group contains 4 different headgears which are rotated monthly. New card for those who love raiding! Munak, Bongun & Hyegun - Card Combo: All Stats+1. ; Trade for or buy one from a vending shop. Intimidate Auto-Spell will not function. [+ Wanderer, Wild Rose, Shinobi & Dancing Dragon Card]. Level of Double Attack Increases depending on your Double Attack Skill Level. The ultimate Ragnarok Mobile guide for Dragon Breath Rune Knight build! 1 Hair Band. Thief Class: Allows its user to use certain skills without spending Gemstones. Reduce Casting Time by 10%. Combo Effect: STR+4. Card: Class: Headgear Card: Buy: 20z: Sell: 10z: Weight: 1: Pre/Suffix: Mental: Description [Mage and Mage Upper Classes] Max SP + 100, Max HP - 100 Inflict 20% more damage with Soul Strike, Napalm Beat, Napalm Vulcan. Maximum HP and SP+7%. This is an album of cards that increase your Strength stat. Bottom Headgear: Alternative 1: Insert any slotted wing/custom item here stuffed with gibbets (+5*Slot Number MDEF) Armor: Alternative 1: Angelic Protection[1] w/ Goat Card (+25 MDEF)[Novice and Super Novice only] Alternative 2: Wedding Dress (+15 MDEF) … The cards in red are MVP cards, and cannot be obtained via OCA. (COMBO). The cards in orange cannot be obtained via OCA. DEF + 1. The Water property is one of the ten elemental properties in Ragnarok Online. Monk, Champion Class: Reduce SP Consumption of skills by 10%. Increases Attack Speed by 5%. ROGuard - Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Database. Inflict 30% more damage on Crabs. slotted lower headgear - posted in Ragnarok Online Community Chat: is there one or none at all? Unobtainable Headgears M.Atk +5% When the wearer is a Mage, M.Atk +3%, Max HP +300, Max SP +150 Combo Effect: Add a 0.3% chance of auto casting Level 3 Weapon Perfection on the enemy when attacking. Acquiring Cards. Since the reflect damage is considered “attacking”, therefore you can just AFK in an area where enemies only deal 10 damage and watch mobs die by their own AFK-ing. Add a chance of gaining Glistening Coat or Stem each time a monster is killed. DEF + 1: Evil Nymph Card: Headgear: INT + 1: Maximum SP + 50 (COMBO) Evil Snake Lord Card: Headgear: INT + 3: Never be affected by Blind and Curse effects. To make a slotted mid-headgear, you need one of the base materials, namely Sunglasses (STR category), Contact Lenses (AGI category) and Glasses (INT category). Nosveres Card. STR+5. For more details on HOW TO DO IT you can read the full article here. Combo Effect: INT+1. Base Vitality >= 80: Add a 30% resistance against Stone Curse and Sleep. Ragnarok Online is a fast-paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG. about the cards: 5 elemental increase cards for SV spear (lichterns + tikbalang), weakened fenrir. Movement Speed + 5%. It costs 250 Gold Coins to get a random headgear, or 500 Gold Coins to pick the exact one you want. STR+10. Come Join Our Community Fan Page in Facebook, How to get FREE Infinite Stat and Skill Reset in Ragnarok Mobile, How to Speed up Bluestacks for Ragnarok M, Gain immunity to the Sleep status. Add a chance of gaining Wind of Verdure each time an Insect monster is killed. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Archdam, Permeter, Freezer & Heater 1.2 Tarou & Cramp 1.3 Waste Stove, Rideword, Cookie & Fur Seal 1.4 Holden, Raggler, Zipper Bear, Muka, Baby Leopard 1.5 The Paper, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi & Zhu Po Long 1.6 Whikebain Tres, Stainer, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi 1.7 Freezer, Solider, … Gain 1 SP every time when the user receives Physical attack on the enemies. You can proceed with the Headgear Awakening quests. These are the skills that Show up in Your MISC on Skills Tab. Deal 35% more damage to all elements and grants the user with 10% MATK , works ONLY on raid maps ----- Introducing the brand new Paladin Cursed Rune Vit + 5 , STR + 5 Pages in category "Headgear Cards" The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. carat – int+2, if headgear is +9 or above, max sp +150; incubus – INT -3 Maximum SP +150 SP Recovery -20%, [+ Succubus Card] INT +4, SP Recovery +30%; isilla – INT +2, Each magic cast has a chance of reducing cast time by 50% and Flee +30 for 5 seconds. A group of hat enthusiast catgirls that are the go-to when the matter is headgear recoloring. Inflict 20% more damage with Critical attacks. SP Recovery+10%. Find detailed information on Card - items. (COMBO), Inflict 30% more damage on Shell Fishes. Has 20% chance of Freezing an enemy when attacking. To see which mid-headgears need what base material, please scroll down to the "The categories" section. other Accessory besides the Sabath Ring: Rogue Treasure <-- … (COMBO). Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 5 Strip Armor on the enemy when attacking if the user has mastered the skill at Level 5. Never be affected by Blind and Curse effects. [When compounded into an item with refine rate of 9~10], Enchant Armor with the Undead Property. Seeking Attack (which never miss its target)+20%. Poison an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). 1 PecoPeco Egg Card. … Headgear Card Album - This album seems to contain the cards for headgears. [Knight, Blacksmith, Assassin] Horn Card … Crusader, Paladin Class: Blesses an Armor with the Holy Property. ; Mystical Card Albums give a random "mini-boss" card. Combo Effect: AGI+5. Weapon: Overupgraded Aural Durga [Mobster Card] Upper Headgear: +7 Little Feather Hat with Sharp Arrow: +20% Crit Damage Middle/Lower Headgear: Your Silent Executioner if you are base AGI 120, if not I guess Robo Eyes and Pirate Dagger. Banshee - When equipped by a mage type class, SP + 100, HP - 100. Munak Info Item ID: Compound: Shield Pre/Suffix: Amulet Description: Reduce damage from Earth monsters by 5%. These are cards in RebirthRO that can be compounded to Headgear equipments. 41.4k members in the RagnarokMobile community. This is an album of cards that increase theDexterity statand Hit rate. Dropped By: Gemini-S58 These are cards in RevivalRO that can be compounded to Headgear equipments. Water is the opposite of Wind.The Water property is the strongest against the Fire property, and the weakest to the Wind property. Add a 30% chance of gaining Red Potion item each time a monster is killed. Increase resistance to Stone Curse status by 15%. HopeSama/RO Costume Headgear List; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.1 - Raid Preperation and Gear Progression; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.2 - Forming a Raid and Class Roles; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.3 - Loot Rules, Etiquette, and Raid Lockout; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.4 - Acquiring your first piece of Raid Gear; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 2.1 - Fearsome Power of the West! Elder Willow Card : Headgear: INT + 2: Evil Druid Card: Armor: INT + 1: Enchant Armor with the Undead Property. Go inside the upper right building in the middle part of Geffen, which is located atGeffen(geffen): 136,136. To make a slotted mid-headgear, you need one of the base materials, namely Sunglasses [1] (STR category), Contact Lenses [1] (AGI category) and Glasses [1] (INT category).To see which mid-headgears need what base material, please scroll down to the "The categories" section. carat – int+2, if headgear is +9 or above, max sp +150; incubus – INT -3 Maximum SP +150 SP Recovery -20%, [+ Succubus Card] INT +4, SP Recovery +30%; isilla – INT +2, Each magic cast has a chance of reducing cast time by 50% and Flee +30 for 5 seconds. Inflict Sleep status when you attack (Success Chance 5%). Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 1 Strip Armor on the enemy when attacking. 750 Golden Hair. Alchemist, Creator Class: Add a 1% chance of auto casting Level 1 Adrenaline Rush on the user when attacking. 1 PecoPeco Card. Second headgear slot. AGI + 1. Equippable items worn on the head. The base materials. Increases it by 10% but also increases damage taken by 20%. Item Script The Milliners. [+ Raggler, Zipper Bear, Muka & Baby Leopard Card], Inflict 10% more damage with Throw Arrow and Musical Strike. Giant Hornet Info Item ID: Compound: Headgear Pre/Suffix: Yellow Stone Description: Add a 10% resistance against the Wind Property attacks. (COMBO). Second headgear slot. It is pretty shabby which shows an old, unknown power. Details: Headgear and Card Tab in Adventurer Book will allow player to place/save their Headgear item and Card item. high refined RWC comm pin. Inflict 20% more damage with Mammonite. Skills that activate when you are attacking are great combos to High Orc Card. NO VIP, NO Dual, NO Pay to Win, with 1x/1x/1x rates but increases up to 20x as level increases. With monster drop, description and other information for each item. Inflict 10% more damage with Holy Light. Archer Class: Receive 5% … Pages in category "Headgear Cards" The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. [+ Parasite, Miyabi Doll, Evil Nymph, Harpy & Bloody Butterfly Card]. Carat Card: Headgear +2 INT +150 Max SP: Maestro Firelock Soldier Card: Footgear +2 STR +10% Max HP and Max SP: Superior Freezer Card: Footgear Max HP + 300 Bash damage + 10% Sword-Master's Kathryne Keyron Card: Headgear Reduces variable cast time by the refinement level as a percentage. Weight : 5 Swordsman Class: Red, Yellow and White Potions restore 50% more HP. There's also an NPC called Retired Artist at a house in southwest Prontera /navi prontera 78/104 that can also craft Mysterious Dyestuffs.. A server who aims to bring back Classic Ragnarok. Increase damage inflicted on Medium size monster by 15%. Curse an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). Headgear Pre/Suffix: of Stability Description: Base Agility >= 90: Add a 30% resistance against Silence and Stun. Ragnarok Online Renewal Item Database. The cards in blue are mini-boss cards, and also cannot be obtained via OCA. Headgear: Arcangeling - +300 HP. Inflict 10% more damage with Shield Chain and Sacrifice. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Jupitel Thunder. DEF + 1: Evil Nymph Card: Headgear: INT + 1: Maximum SP + 50 (COMBO) Evil Snake Lord Card: Headgear: INT + 3: Never be affected by Blind and Curse effects. Inflict 10% more damage with Critical attacks. This is an album of cards that increase your Strength stat. Silence an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). +7 skull cap = 8% matk. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Blessing. (Act like storage) Placed Headgear and Card item can be taken out from the Adventurer Book. "Free Decard", which allows you to remove cards from your account-bound awakened headgear indefinitely, as many times as you want. Combo Effect: STR+6. This is an album of cards that increase theDexterity statand Hit rate. The Bash skill shoves the enemy 5 cells back. Weapons can be forged with the Water property by adding a Mystic Frozen during the process. This is an album of cards that increase your Flee Rate, Perfect Dodge or both. If you have any other list suggestions, please comment it below. The cards in blue are mini-boss cards, and also cannot be obtained via OCA. Find skill guides, equipment guides, grinding spots, pets, cards, runes, tips, and many more! With monster drop, vendor location, description, related npc and other information for each item. Drain 1 SP from its owner on each attack. General Overview. AGI+4. This page was last edited on 11 April 2019, at 06:00. I have listed the Cards that affect your weapon damage, reduce incoming damage, change armor element, and increases experience. For every refine after +5, MaxHP + 1%, MaxSP + 1%. The cards in red are MVP cards, and cannot be obtained via OCA. Cobalt Mineral: TalonRO: MDEF + 5 ATK + 15 [+Mineral Card] ATK + 25 Increases resistance to the Freeze status by 50%. Level 5 Cloaking if you learned Level 5+ Cloaking. STR+1. ; Some usable items give cards: Old Card Albums will create a random non-MVP card. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Anolian, Alligator, Cruiser, Merman & Dragon Tail Card Combo 1.2 Green Ferus, Cruiser, Anolian, Alligator & Dragon Tail Card Combo Combo Effect: Inflict 20% more damage with Long Range Physical attack. Archer Class: Receive 5% … Add a 10% chance of auto casting Level 5 Cloaking on the user when the user receives Physical Damage. Reduce Casting Time by 10%. Freeze an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Attention Concentrate. Spell casting can not be interrupted. More Card Lists will be shown soon, just comment down your suggestions 🙂. Find detailed information on Card - . Find an NPC named Hans inside this building at … Increases damage inflicted on all enemies by 20%. If LUK is over 77, HP and SP recovery will be doubled. DEF+2. Ragnarok Online Item Database. Additionally, Find The Best Monsters To Hunt For Your Level by visiting our monster hunter system Weight : 5 Increase LUK and Critical Rate + 1% per Refine Level of the equipment this card is compounded on. Gain 1 SP every time when attacking. Increase damage inflicted on Small size monster by 15%. Original Renewal: Every 2 refine level on the compounded headgear increase Max HP by 1%. Poison an enemy when you Attack (Success Chance 4%). DEX+3. Each of these items can be acquired through a quest, starting in the Geffen Bar. Cards: Card Reference • Card Sets: Consumables Healing Items (Restoration Calculation) • ASPD Potion • Taming Items: Item Mixing: Juice Ingredients • Potion Ingredients • Dye Ingredients • Tame Ingredients • Headgear Ingredients (Headgear Quests) • Cute Pet Equipment • Counteragent and Mixture Quest: Miscellaneous HP Recovery+50%. high refined celine ribbon = 40 + (7*refine level) matk. Make a weapon indestructible (except in upgrade attempts). Headgear: Arcangeling - +300 HP. This is an album of cards that increase your Intelligence stat. Add a 3% chance of auto casting Level 10 Kyrie Eleison on the user when the user receives Physical Damage. Banshee - When equipped by a mage type class, SP + 100, HP - 100. Blind an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). It is pretty shabby which shows an old, unknown power. Headgear Card Album - This album seems to contain the cards for headgears. Rogue, Stalker Class: Intimidate Auto-Spell will not function. → Ragnarok Online Community ... sorry to hijack, but what headgear for magical doram, with what card? Soul Strike, Napalm Beat, Napalm Vulcan … Combo Effect: ATK+25. All information on cards that go into head gear, armor, shoes, garment, weapon and accessory for the mmorpg Ragnarok Online. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 5, it will cast Level 5 Quagmire. Add a 1% chance of auto casting Level 5 Signum Crucis on the enemy when attacking. Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online … No need to research them all, I’ll put them all here in one post. Bring back the FUN in GRINDING! STR+3. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Archdam, Permeter, Freezer & Heater 1.2 Yellow Novus, Miyabi Doll, Wicked Nymph, Harpy, Bloody Butterfly 1.3 Incubus & Succubus Combo Effect: INT+1. They can also be endowed using the Sage's Endow Tsunami skill or by consuming an … 1 Card Combos 1.1 Anolian, Alligator, Cruiser, Merman & Dragon Tail Card Combo 1.2 Green Ferus, Cruiser, Anolian, Alligator & Dragon Tail Card Combo Combo Effect: Inflict 20% more damage with Long Range Physical attack. You can acquire cards in different ways: Most monsters in-game have a 0.01% chance of dropping their own card. Inflict 10% more damage with Asura Strike. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 5, it will cast Level 5 Frost Joker. Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 3 Fireball on an enemy when attacking. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Heal. The cards in orange cannot be obtained via OCA. Dozens of classes, hundreds of weapons and armors, tons of different skill load outs to customize your character to your play-style and truly you are in control of your game destiny

Ford Courier Truck For Sale, Hsc Maths Question Paper 2018 Commerce With Solutions, Academic Language Functions Embedded In A Lesson Plan, Kolohe Kai On The House Lyrics, Best Cooking Oil For French Fries,

You may also like

Leave a Comment